Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm thinking of putting green leds to light the interior of my blazer but Im indecisive of going that route or going with just the bright white leds and I'm thinking green because my blazer is green and I painted the calipers neon green what do you guys think? Thanks for any input also what site would be good to order off of I've gotten them from superbrightleds.com but it gets a lil pricey? :)

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
68 Posts
I'm not particularly fond of green, so can't comment on your choice of caliper paint without offending.... But I can assist with the last part of your question.

Additional vendors:
Autolumination.com
V-leds.com
Ebay

When it comes to LEDS: Cheap, bright, reliable. You can only pick two of the three.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the sites I'll look into those later and I just want to decide between green or white because I personaly like both so out of curiosity what color would you install my interior is the dark gray with leather seats

·
Registered
68 Posts
Personally, I only use 5k (color temp) white for dome light changes.

I had red in one of my vehicles for a time, but that was because I was doing a lot of commuting at night and red doesn't blow out night vision as much as other colors.

However don't let my opinion change your plan. If you want green, go for it. It's your vehicle so ultimately you get the final choice. :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I know that but I like to get other peoples opinion too that way I know what they think would look good I'll let some of the other guys chime in to see what they say. You wouldn't happen to know someone who's done green that has any pics would you I'm new so I haven't looked around much

·
Registered
68 Posts
The only green lighting I've ever seen is a dash vent kit I put together for a buddy's Cavalier.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
19 Posts
I have green leds installed in my cup holders, I really like the green. I got them off oznium.com for a great price, got the prewired ones. I am going to add more leds under the dash. I will use white leds for the interior lights.

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
19 Posts
Not yet, I will taking pics of it to tomorrow. Hope to have them posted by then

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.com App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts