Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looked all over the internet and this forum but I’m at a loss for what I am looking for really. I originally thought that I needed to change my rear wheel bearings on my 07 trailblazer LS but after finally getting the tires off today I see that both of my upper control arms are broken. My problem is that there is also some kind of bushing on the rear end that seems to be missing a bolt but I’m not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

Ok, I may have jumped the gun a bit haha. I think this is the bump stop and if so then that would mean that there is not bolt missing, right? Sorry, I know enough about working on cars to get myself in trouble lol.

Also not sure how to delete the reply to this that I accidentally did before editing this post, again I am sorry.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, I may have jumped the gun a bit haha. I think this is the bump stop and if so then that would mean that there is not bolt missing, right? Sorry, I know enough about working on cars to get myself in trouble lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I do know that. They are both broken on both sides. Just wanted some information on the bump stops but I have found that with a bit more research. Thank you for replying

1 - 4 of 4 Posts