Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for help on where to find, part number 15133271 (ebony). This is the small plastic cover that goes at the end of the seat tracks in the rear passenger compartment. Of the four covers, I think I have one that still has the clips to keep it in place.

I tried GM parts direct and searched by P/N but found nothing. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.