Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_denali_xl
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok guys I just noticed this last night, after work around 7 PM turn the car on and walk back to my office but I noticed that the HDM lights were off, check the switch and was in the automatic position, turn the switch to my right and lights turn on, set it again in the automatic position and nothing move from park to reverse or drive and lights work, but once I put it on park again lights are off with the car being on, drive home park the car and research online, today I went out swith the relay 46 to 45 and same thing anyone have the same problem?

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
3 Posts
Headlight Issues

Same issue, With it cutting out at night( not Good) I replaced the daylight sensor first. The one in the dash. Not it. So Chevy replaced the HDF Relay. And it is back to normal.

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle_xl
1,239 Posts
I'm pretty sure that what you are experiencing is normal operation. When in Auto headlight mode, the headlights will only come on when you are in gear. Check your owner's manual.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.