Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently bought a used 2005 GMC Envoy not equipped with the bose premium sound system. Im leaving on a 14 hour trip in IL in two days and would love to have my powered sub hooked up for the ride. I believe i have everything figured out i just need to gain access to the back of the head unit where the wires are. There doesnt seem to be any screws or anything to take it off. please help =]

· Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
83 Posts
I just recently bought a used 2005 GMC Envoy not equipped with the bose premium sound system. Im leaving on a 14 hour trip in IL in two days and would love to have my powered sub hooked up for the ride. I believe i have everything figured out i just need to gain access to the back of the head unit where the wires are. There doesnt seem to be any screws or anything to take it off. please help =]
your gonna have to remove the whole dash faceplate off if you want to remove the HU to see the hu wires..
heres a how-to
http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=6459

hope i helped brotha!

· Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
975 Posts
yes thats what we needed, but we wanted line outs/rca outs. so what are the b pillars?
:duh:

Those are the pillars not quite good enough yet to be considered "A" pillars...

Sorry couldn't resist; A pillars are up front where the door meets the windshield, b pillars are where the back of the front doors meet the front edge of the rear doors, c pillars are at the back of the rear doors and the d pillar on our trucks is the very back corner of the vehicle.

:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.