Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so today i had my ground force 1.3" front and 3" rear, belltech drop shocks, and the belltech adjustable struts put on today, and maybe i understood the concept wrong but i figured with the adjustable strut that goes -2" and the ground force that drops the front 1.3" that with the strut all the way down i could be -3.3". but i had all installed today and asked my shop to put struts all the way down, they said they did and my front has one more inch of wheel gap than the back. please help me let me know if something was installed wrong or if im just under educated on the parts i ordered. please help my truck looks terrible i want my truck to atleast be level if not the front lower than the back.

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,307 Posts
What are your measurements? And are we sure the shop put the struts in correct? It's been discussed here before where the shop didn't put the struts in right:duh:
yep that would be mine:duh:,,the shop did it wrong and had to have them redo it

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,282 Posts
Do you ever expect more from them? When I had my front springs swapped, I dropped off the assemblies with the locations marked to line them up. Whei got them back, dude tells me make sure I put them on the correct side, because they are very different. News to me. I tried them and had to rotate the strut mounts on both.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.