Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really want to get some black wheels in 17''.
What I wanted where american racing black trench but I have been told they are discontinued.:sadcry:

Anybody have any ideas?

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
alot of places still have the 17" black trench in our bolt pattern in stock.. they also still show them on there site... i know the teflons were discontinued.. but i havnt heard anything bout the trench..

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alot of places still have the 17" black trench in our bolt pattern in stock.. they also still show them on there site... i know the teflons were discontinued.. but i havnt heard anything bout the trench..
I think I have called everone that has them listed on there site and they have been back ordered. Today I called a site and was told they are discontinued.
I would think someone would still have they but haven't found them yet.

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,422 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jeff
Were you gonna stay with the TB bolt pattern or go with
adapters??

What tires are you looking at ??

BTW, The Banner is awesome bro!!!
I wanted to stay with the TB bolt pattern. With these I won't need spacers because of the back spacing.

I don't know about tires yet.

Ya the banner will look good.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
997 Posts
I heard American racing was sold to another company, and production slowed somewhat, but should be ramping up by now.

I would phone American Racing directly and get the final word as to whether they are discontinued or not. If you can get them, I would hold out for the Trench wheels ... but that's just me.

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
78 Posts
right bolt pattern?

MajesticLT03 i clicked on your ebay link, and the rim bolt pattern says 6 x 5.5, is this the right size without a spacer, i'm not to fimiliar with converting rim sizes, but is 6 x 135 the same as the 6 x 5.5 because i'v realized that there are a lot more options in the 6 x 5.5 size on most of the websites I'v searched.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
no... 6x5.5 is not our pattern..

our pattern is 6x5 or converted also is 6x127mm

alot of our rims are dual patterened which comes with 127 and 135 mm patteren... but to fit the 5.5 u need adapters..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts