Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need your all help :hail::hail:

I purchased my TB since one month with 93000KM , the engine working perfectly but as a routine maintenance I decided to make by myself and as I learnt from this valuable site

I did a clean of my TB and changed the spark plugs and air filter

During the proccess I broke this tiny pipe (as I pointed in the 2 picture - please press on the links below)

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3T...lNTQy&hl=en_US

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3T...xYzVm&hl=en_US

I fixed the broken pipe by using a small rubber hose to reconnect the broken ends

After starting the engine, it is running smoothly and after 3 minutes (the temp scale reach to the normal posiyion) a slightly rough idle happens every 40 -50 sec.

and also I noticed that the rough idle rate/time increased when I open the AC hot air on the highest fan speed.

Can any ony one inform me if this problem came from the broken pipe or somthing else?
:thx:thx:thx

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Solved

Since no one assist me to discover this issue

I solved it and share with you what I did

I noticed that, when I cap the vacuum exit the engine idle ok but the AC compressor engaged every time I start the AC on hot air.
I replaced the broken pipe with anew one and tighten the ends by plastic clips.

The engine idle now very smooth and constant at 650RPM for more than one hour

and the AC compressor clutch starts only when adjust the temperature sliding arms to cool. and now every thing working OK

only one thing remaining made me un happy, the battery lamp on the dash lighting continuously. when I start the engine the battery lamp goes off and after 10 sec. returned back on, the battery ok and the charging volts around 14.5 (I measured it by myself). this situation since 30 days. any one could give me a hint!!

:duh::duh::duh:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts