Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looked through the site and the web and couldnt find any where to get this. I would rather spend $20-$30 bucks on it then drive from salvage yard to salvage yard.

part name: cover, belt guide
part number: B8948888
Its the plastic piece that covers the guide in seat belt guide for the middle seats. Up by the windows.
Any help would be great.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damn thanks for the help. the place you found it at could you order it from there as well. I am in need of one.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
maybe im a little slow but i dont see no add to cart option for this part.

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
314 Posts
Well the cart is

Well the cart should be in the upper right hand corner.:yes::cool::hahano:Springbuck you can get the part for less at part4chevy.com maybe half or less ,always ask ,cant hurt.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
3,250 Posts
You may have to set up an account. I've never used Compnine. It's possible they have none in stock. Email or phone them. Or just go to http://www.parts4chevys.com/.
$32.34 + $7.50 shipping at Parts4chevys

Call your local dealer....might be cheaper than paying the shipping

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yep i called he said hook him up with a copy of Fast and the Furious 4 and he will rip one off of one there for sale for me. what a sales man

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
139 Posts
check out this site

http://car-part.com/index.htm

searches all the salvage/junk yards in your area... its how i got my new i6 motor with 12k miles for $700.... woulda got the whole leather seating and everything to but someone bought the doors and snow got inside and ruined it uhg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts