Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Help! Dash panel has no power??

754 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Leggett07 
#1 ·
I own an 06 Trailblazer and out of the blue my dash panel and gauges appear to be out of service. They have no indication of movement when the car is running and all of my LED display lights are out as well. Example ( milage, distance to empty, etc.)

However my blinkers work and the indicator in the dash works as well. Everything else appears to be "dead".

My first though was fuse but I don't know where to start when it comes to this vehicle. Another person told me the whole dash probably needed replaced...

Any thoughts or advice? I am willing g to take it to a mechanic but I would like to have an idea of the issue first.

#2 ·
I own an 06 Trailblazer and out of the blue my dash panel and gauges appear to be out of service.
I had the exact same issue (cluster out blinkers work) apparently there is a solder joint that needs to be resoldered in the back of the cluster but I suggest replacing the entire cluster they are inexpensive and fairly simple to install

you can have your mileage adjust accordingly thru several different service they can do it for cheap you will have to look them up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.