Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I put a new bearing hub assembly on the left front on Friday afternoon. I had NO problems with the speed sensor wire hooking up correctly (so I think). Immediately my ABS and Service Stabilitrack lights came on. The roar is gone so I know the bearings where dry but I don't know what's causing these lights to come on. Is this something as simple as removing the codes from the OBD system or did I do something wrong? Somebody, anybody, I need your help. I have no idea what's going on. Also, suddenly my A/C won't blow air out of the dash vents and it didn't happen until these actions took place with the lights coming on. Is this related to the same problem I'm having with the lights coming on?

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
Not sure how much this will help,but it is free. Turn off all accessories.(Radio, heater, etc.) Disconnect the battery for a half hour. Reconnect the battery and turn the key to the Run position. Do not start the truck! Listen for the heater doors to reset . After about 90 seconds start the truck and see if the A/C is coming out of the selected vents. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts