Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
might be doing a lift soon, and I'm curious as to how it may look. I've seen dozens of lifted TB's, but never mine. Can someone take this side view photo with the GF 1.3/3 lowering kit, bring it back up to stock height, and add an additional 2.5" of lift to simulate the Z71 springs and and spacers all around? I'd really appreciate it.

Behind another TV before wheels were painted

As she sits now(except for my racks are back on)

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,329 Posts
but I'm assuming without Z71's in the rear, the rake wouldn't be so extreme.
OH BOY... you looking to offroad or just lift? Well, what I did was overlap your truck's pic over a pic of mine with just BDS and Z71... if you did Mark's lift, then you'd be almost an inch higher in the front... which would make for less rake.

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
aaahhhhh nooooo dont do it!! you must resist goin to the dark side {lifted}!!! stay with us!!! :crackup:

·
Banned
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I want function, but certain things really peeve me. A big rake is one of them. I think I've already got front spacers coming to me(SMAXX), and I was going to get set up with the add'l plate from the meister, as well as the rear spacers and Z71's since I don't have stock springs anymore.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
aaahhhhh nooooo dont do it!! you must resist goin to the dark side {lifted}!!! stay with us!!! :crackup:
I thought dropping was the dark side.....LOL.......I have seen a couple guys doing the drop then lift than lift to drop......I wonder when Roadie or Alex G or MarkMC will join the drop side......that would be priceless......

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
I thought dropping was the dark side.....LOL.......I have seen a couple guys doing the drop then lift than lift to drop......I wonder when Roadie or Alex G or MarkMC will join the drop side......that would be priceless......
:undecided im gonna see mark here in a few weeks.....i'll try to convert him over:crackup:

·
Banned
chevy
12,260 Posts
By watching YOU ride a soap box derby car nekkid?

:bonk:

I like to ride in 'em. Just won't own one. Can't get me out of town quickly enough into the hills when the zombies come.
Getting my little derby car out into the hills is EXACTLY where the fun begins!! I am hoping to visit the dragons tail this weekend. I know I know... its paved so you don't wanna come.:raspberry

·
Banned
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
First, kudos for saying "all of a sudden" instead of "all of the sudden"

I think it has to do with function, and the fact that I'm trying to set my sights on a new project. I fast one with two doors. It seems so incomplete lowered with so many projects to do, but I can throw a lift, tires, and lights on it, and recovery equipment in the back and be done and still have fun with it. And not be wasting the 4x4. It's getting old and scratched up, and now may be the time to have fun before i keep replacing parts strictly for appearance. But we'll see. I'm working on things.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.