Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Hello!

2K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  pkl 
#1 ·
Hello everyone!

New to this site and love all the information! Well, my hubby & I have a Chevrolet Trailblazer 2005. He doesn't know about this site yet and I won't tell him until I get a little help from you guys. His birthday is coming up and I want to surprise him with some rims...any ideas?? Any help will be great!

thanks!

#2 ·
Welcome to the site! Lots of info here, just use the search button. You can also look at online rim/tire stores. On some of them you enter your vehicle information and it will show you what fits.
If you'll take a moment to fill out your profile in the User CP, it will help everyone to get to know you and your ride better.:thumbsup:

#7 ·
:tiphat Welcome :tiphat You sound like a great wife and that sounds like a great gift. However, I don't want to seem like a jerk but rim selection is very different for every body. I think you would be better off saying: SURPRISE, I'm buying you wheels. Let's pick them out together.:m2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.