Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

As the latest Trailvoy Supporting Vendor family member, I just wanted to take this opportunity to share our new Driver Information Center (DIC) Plug & Play Harness & Kit and new valance designs that will make TBSS owners decision on exhausts much easier.

DIC Harness & Kit​
We finally decided to create and introduce an all in one kit for the 1SS owners (and those looking to upgrade their regular GMT 360's. Available in 2 weeks, the kit will include the following:

-Pair of New Factory Trip Info/Display/Select switches

-New replacement bezel pod with contoured openings for switches

-Plug & Play wiring harness that does NOT require any wiring cutting or additional parts. No soldering. Wiring will include feature to allow buttons to be backlit as the factory intended. (Plug & Play installation feature for TBSS gauge clusters only)

-Complete Installation Directions

Trailblazer SS Exhaust Valances

1)
For those looking into SW through the center, we now offer blank rear bumper valances in plastic, unpainted or painted.

2)
Want the Porsche Cayenne twin tipped dual look, we've got you covered.

3)
If you've got your eye on SW true dual, Borla's dual, or SLP's loudmouth we will be introducing dual round opening valances the first week of January '09.

4)
And if you're budget minded or on lease, get our single outlet, twin tipped opening valence. The perfect add on for just changing out your exhaust tip or adding Corsa or Magnaflow's cat-back.

For more info please visit our website:
www.TBMSPORT.com

Attachments

·
Registered
2007 chevy
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Mr. Buick. Now do the Rainier, Bravada, and 9-7x have the same rear bumper or at least the rear wheel well lip design on the quarter panel?

·
Registered
2007 chevy
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Whatever do you mean??? :undecided

lol It looks like each one had a different valance, so the biz case won't be there. But...hmmm maybe the front spoiler/valance will have a universal fit

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
18 Posts
Sport valance for Trailblazer LS and LT

Okay I have a question. Does anyone know of a valance or rear bumper lip made for non-SS TB's that lessen the horrid angle of these rear bumpers? It's awful the way you can see right under the truck to the spare tire and exhausts. I would like something more like the rear SS look, without the rear SS price! I do NOT appreciate the fact that everyone can see under my girls skirt!!! Any suggestions???

·
Registered
2007 chevy
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Go with an '07 ( I think) and newer Trailblazer LT rear bumper and get rid of that rear resonator.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thats definitely a better look. Still want it maybe 2 inches lower but i think i can live wit that. Does anyone know where i can get a good deal on the front and rear covers? My budget sucks but i'm patient and trying to hold on. My front end is damaged and nows the time to make the change if its ever going to happen...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Actually i've been doing that for months... I'm on the phone with one in texas right now. It's really getting ridiculous... It's a freakin american piece of plastic! There's no justification for these prices!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts