Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Benjamin Schafer,
I live in Amberg, it is a nive town in Bavaria - Germany.

Bevore 6 months I bought my American Dreamcar: my 2002 TrailBlazer LTZ.

I found you by google, cause I was searching for some informations about my TrailBlazer.
So I signed in and got many other helpful informations.
I will install an amplifier with subwoofer to my OEM Radio, after this works I will see what other things I can customize on the car.

So at first a very big thanks to you all who wrote the articels!
Thanks again to all!
:thx

so, some private sings about me, I've a wive and no children! But! I've my dog (called Rex). Its a German sheppard... very beautiful boy.

Well, at the end, I'm glad that I found the forum and I think, I can receive much informations and in the further future I hope, that I can give some knowledge back to other members!

Please be regardful with my english, I'm still on training! I'll do my best!

Greetings to all!
Bye Benjamin

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks a lot for the compliments!

I think this makes it more interessting if the TrailBlazer driver are around the world.

I just received the offer for my new wheels. Asap I mounted them, I will make some pictures of the car and add them to my galerie.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,118 Posts
Welcome to the site!
And yes,, Your english is better than most of the
gringos i know..

·
Premium Member
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
481 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just a question, if I change anything at my car, shall I document it?
May be, it is helpful for other members?

I saw, that there are many guides in the section "Articles", so if its interesting, maybe somebody can add this there.

What member does I've to contact about this subject?

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_sle
399 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the site. I've always wanted to visit Germany, I hope someday soon. Your english is better than some Americans I know.:dielaugh: If you wouldn't be offended we could always mention something if you misused some words and we knew what you meant.:thumbsup: I think pretty soon we'll all be learning spanish here:x

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If you've time, make here in Germany holiday. The weather is not so good as in the States, but it is also pretty nice here... :D

I really appreciate your guys.

Well, Spanish is not my favorite language, but I'll also speak French. May we try in French? :p

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_sle
399 Posts
I'm a winter guy, so a little cold weather doesn't bother me. Instead of French, we'll trade German for English. That way I know how to ask for a beer when I get there:D:dielaugh:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
oh, I do not like the cold weather... I prefere the summer!!

We have really good beer here in Germany. My father-in-law works at a beer company (brewery). So I got all the beer for free from him :woot:

One beer please <-> Bitte ein Bier
Another beer please <-> Bitte noch ein Bier
and so on, and so on :D

We can train together...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts