Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
chevy
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Felt the need to join and say thanks. I have two TB's (02 & 06 ). I have used the info in trailvoy to fix 3 problems on my TB's.

1. Engine idle jumping around at a stop. Turned out to be water pump bearing.

2. Oil coming out of dipstick tube in freezing temps. Needed vented oil cap.

3. Engine running rough (missing). Water in spark plug holes. Needed to replace spark plug boots.

I talked to the dealer about #2 & #3. They could not help, but Trailvoy did!

I did the work myself and saved lots of $$$.

Thanks so much!!!

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
Welcome to the site.:tiphat I'm glad that it has helped. There is a strong membership in the Chicago area. (including this chapter's president) You should head on out to one of their get-togethers.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,329 Posts
Welcome to the site and the world of TrailVoys!!!

Would you like to gain some brownie points with some of the senior members of this community? It's REAL simple, just crawl under the front of your TV where your front springs are... Look for a tag attached to the springs. Make note of the code written on each tag as well as the color of the tag. Then go to your glove box, you'll notice a little label on there with a bunch of codes.... make note of all the codes that start with 6's or 7's...

Take that very important information, and post in this thread... http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=58599

This very quick process would be of much appreciation to the community!

Again, Welcome, have fun, enjoy your TrailVoy!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.