Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I just joind and am quite happy to no longer be at the mercy of a dealership and tech I will never see to find answers on my 2004 Trailblazer.

I'm a mechanic by trade having worked on stuff from changing starters on a Renault LeCAR to 12 cylinder CAt engines running a gen set on a stone crusher. My biggest problem is that I have been in an office for 7 yrs now and no longer have the manuals and access to a hoist and shop. I'ts a very hard pill to swallow when I send my vehicles in for repair because I either don't have the latest tools or knowledge.

My first question is? I had to get the cat changed a year ago because the exhaust was blocked. Since then I noticed long hair type material comming out of the tail pipe, it's fire proof so it is synthetic. (no I don't have a critter in the exaust...) Has anyone else had what i think is the muffler insulation come out the tail pipe.. If I floor the engine, the light comes on and get a "rich" code.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.