Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post and I am VERY happy to have found this Forum. First of all I would like to Thank Everyone on the forum who had posted info regarding fuel leak issues. I have a 2002 EXT TB that in the last two weeks developed both the rusted fuel feed/return line problem and the cracked fuel inlet check valve issue. By reading the posts on the forum I was able to gather enough info to convice my local dealership that they needed to do these repairs for me free of charge. At first I got a denial that the check valve problem had a "special policy" to cover the reapir but after providing the info that I obtained here I was abel to get them to agree. Thanks Again!!! I hope I will be able to provide as much help to someone else as I got!!

Marc:thx

·
Premium Member
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
481 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Where in Upstate New York are you?

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,353 Posts
Welcome to the Site!!

·
Registered
2008 gmc envoy_slt
96 Posts
Man, you're good!

That would be real close to Amsterdam, wouldn't it?
If so, you have a great pizza place downtown.
:hail::hail::hail:
about 8 miles from Amsterdam (in Fonda, actually, a busy metropolis of 800 residents,) with a dynamite pizza place downtown, and there are a lot of those (pizza places) around....but if you meant in Amsterdam, is it Russo's?

I gotta say, this puts you real close to "roadie" status with your vast display of knowledge!:dielaugh:

·
Registered
2009 chevy
6,431 Posts
about 8 miles from Amsterdam (in Fonda, actually, a busy metropolis of 800 residents,) with a dynamite pizza place downtown, and there are a lot of those (pizza places) around....but if you meant in Amsterdam, is it Russo's?

I gotta say, this puts you real close to "roadie" status with your vast display of knowledge!:dielaugh:
First, :hail::hail::hail: (roadie status), I am not worthy
Hey, we drive to Ont (cross at Buffalo) 1 or 2 times a year. One time stayed at the Super 8 at the Amsterdam exit. Drove down town to find something to eat. The pizza place (don't remember the name) was on the main street (angle parking) east side, near the end of street. There was a motel just around the corner. It was very good (but we were very hungry) :thumbsup:

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
447 Posts

lets not forget the beautiful Fonda raceway!

·
Registered
2008 gmc envoy_slt
96 Posts
lets not forget the beautiful Fonda raceway!
ah, yes....especially when you're trying to enjoy the fine summer Saturday nights out on the deck and you get to see the low hanging clouds of dust floating by...and have to turn the TV volume up to max because you can't hear a thing above the roar of raw horsepower! Hee, hee. Truth be told, in the days of my youth I spent many nights at that place....lot of racing history there. :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts