Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm new from this site. I just recently had a car accident (but im ok) and my car was badly damaged. I'm thinking instead of buying new car i might as well repair it and customize it. Unfortunately there's not much GMC Envoy accessories dealers here in UAE and i see few customize GMC Envoy here too.

I find this site amazing since most of my questions have already answers in the forum!

Cheers!
John
:tiphat

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
977 Posts
Welcome. :tiphat You are the third TV person I know of in the UAE. I live in the Dubai Marina area. Where are you located? There are a few more members in the GCC as well.

I've been doing some mods on my TB. I'll have the Lift Meister & Bilstein shocks installed this weekend. The best source for mods is Icon 4X4. Their labor rate seems a little high, but they do excellent work and deliver on time (sometimes a little pressure is required). But you have to provide the parts.

There are several Off-Road clubs in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. I belong to ME 4X4. Our last run of the season is May 29.

PM me if you would like to get together to talk about getting parts, etc.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the site. Glad to hear you were not hurt from your accident. If you decide to repair your vehicle, keep us updated on your progress.
Thank You! I will surely update you with the transformation of my wreck envoy shown in my avatar. Hopefully, i will get my car back next month and i will start the healing from there! :thx

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome. :tiphat You are the third TV person I know of in the UAE. I live in the Dubai Marina area. Where are you located? There are a few more members in the GCC as well.

I've been doing some mods on my TB. I'll have the Lift Meister & Bilstein shocks installed this weekend. The best source for mods is Icon 4X4. Their labor rate seems a little high, but they do excellent work and deliver on time (sometimes a little pressure is required). But you have to provide the parts.

There are several Off-Road clubs in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. I belong to ME 4X4. Our last run of the season is May 29.

PM me if you would like to get together to talk about getting parts, etc.

Finally! I thought i was alone all along :woot: Please check your PM!

John

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
977 Posts
Hi! I'm new from this site. I just recently had a car accident (but im ok) and my car was badly damaged. I'm thinking instead of buying new car i might as well repair it and customize it. Unfortunately there's not much GMC Envoy accessories dealers here in UAE and i see few customize GMC Envoy here too.

I find this site amazing since most of my questions have already answers in the forum!

Cheers!
John
:tiphat
John,
What's going on with your repairs. The last we talked, you were disappointed with the work that was done. How about an update and pictures? Let me know if I can do anything to help.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.