Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) I have recently purchased a 2003 Trailblazer LTZ to replace my wife's 2000 Blazer LT that just lost it's engine. Her Blazer had only 138000 miles on it but the engine seized on a recent trip to Philadelphia. Had to tow it home (approx 100 miles). Needed a car right away so bought the Trailblazer. So far so good. Seems to have everything except for a sunroof. Don't really need something else to leak. I live in Northwestern New Jersey and enjoy anything to do with cars, boats and airplanes. Served in the USAF fixing airplanes but am a printer by trade. Spent 5 years racing a Volkswagen in SCCA and NASA autocross. Did rather well as we were first in class for each of those years. Sold the Rabbit to another racer and retired from the game. Like driving in the desert (usually in New Mexico) where I used to live. Married with two kids, grown and gone. My daughter is with the State Department, just back from a year in Afganistan and my son builds custom trailers for various people (50Cent, the Jonas Brothers and Bob Dylan among them). Look forward to learning from the forums. Thanks, Charlie.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
170 Posts
Welcome to the group. Do you have any plans on modding? Also it's good to know that you are a faithful GM consumer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Helpful talk. I want to tell that if you have a garden then you need some gardening tools, that is very essential for you to maintain or beautify your garden. The robot lawnmower is one of the best gardening tools.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
414 Posts
Helpful talk. I want to tell that if you have a garden then you need some gardening tools, that is very essential for you to maintain or beautify your garden. The robot lawnmower is one of the best gardening tools.
ROLFMAO!

·
Registered
11 Posts
You totally blown me away!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts