Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
158 Posts
Very nice, I was in Ярославл for 3 months. Went to St. Petersburg for a week and went to Moscow for a week.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
12 Posts
Very nice, I was in Ярославл for 3 months. Went to St. Petersburg for a week and went to Moscow for a week.
Russian forum about trailblazer has people from Yaroslavl too. The truth there is problems with chevy's service. It is necessary to carry out as much as possible service independently. I hope, you understand me though a little :).

Я ужо давно здесь...:)
Да я видел)) Ты свой СССР даже засветил чуток. Просто задолбал меня черный экран - думал после регистрации пройдет, а не фига...

·
Banned
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
771 Posts
Russian forum about trailblazer has people from Yaroslavl too. The truth there is problems with chevy's service. It is necessary to carry out as much as possible service independently. I hope, you understand me though a little :).

Да я видел)) Ты свой СССР даже засветил чуток. Просто задолбал меня черный экран - думал после регистрации пройдет, а не фига...
We have a problem here with Chevy service too, they try to rob us :D That's why we stick to this site.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Хехе)) Ищщо один наш)) Тыдыщь-тыдыщь)))))

For all this phrase in english: Oops))) Another dmnd russian)))))

Ремус,выложи тут видео со снежной тропы.

·
Registered
2005 trailblazer_ltz
14 Posts
Привет из России, Chevrolet-это мой 3 американский автомобиль я люблю эти автомобили. На сайте узнали много решений спасибо.
:grouphug:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts