Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm living in Rochester, NY and I'm a teenager. Ever since I was around 10 years old (2002), I have loved both the Chevrolet Trailblazer and the GMC Envoy. I have also started to like the Bravada as well. I have always dreamed of having one as my own vehicle, but as you could imagine, I was only 10. Now, I'm 17, and I'm saving up my money, not only for college, but for a 2002 reasonbly priced model of the GMC Envoy (preferably) but also will consider the Trailblazer and Bravada.

I'm such a big fan that when my family has gone on trips, I looked almost 3 hours straight on the internet for a rental company that would match the price of a car my parents were looking to rent at the time, so we could ride in a Trailblazer for a week vacation. When my family was looking for a new car I tried my best to have them get an Envoy (hell, I knew more about it than the salesman...), but despite my efforts, they went foriegn with a Hyundai Santa Fe (ahem). So now, here I am today trying to figure out how to save up for an Envoy, because quite frankly, I know there are cheaper options for first time car buyers, but I want to say that my first car was the one I truly loved, since its much more reasonable than some other teenager's car wishes.

Hope that gives you some background info heh. :)

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
22 Posts
Welcome!

Look for a used one if you have to. I bought my 2006 used and so far it runs like brand new. If you buy a demo or fleet with 1 driver or from this forums classified a lot of times you can get a VERY clean used vehicle that's worth the money.

Good luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I'm definitly 100% looking at used... I won't be able to afford anything else. I'm looking to spend 4-5k, maybe 6k tops, but that is it. I don't want to spend a lot due to college, etc. I'm looking for one that has maybe 80 or 90k miles, lower the better, but I know how that goes in relation to price. I can always dream though I guess...

I'm so glad I found this forum, I thought I was crazy because everyone that I've told that I am a huge fan of these cars think I'm crazy lol, but now I've found tons of people that love this platform of a car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.