Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2005 GMC Envoy SLE
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow autogeeks (?)
My name is.. As stated... (SanSandySandra) Just pick one... Lol. I've been coming to this forum for a long time, not sure if I've ever posted so, if not here goes. I need some help and answers from time to time and this forum has been of great help! Thank you all for that. It's great to see that people are still connecting in here.
Little bit about me;
I'm from MA, live in RI . I'm a 55 year old woman. I have MS but still do alright (the best I can). I've always loved vehicles.
I have 5 brothers so that probably factors in!
My first vehicle was a 1969 Ford mustang coupe. I loved that hunk- o-junk!
Now I've been driving a 2005 GMC Envoy that I bought in 2006...slightly used... I think 20k miles on it then. Anyway, that's a lil bit about me.
Thanks-
S.
:)

·
Premium Member
'05 Chevy TB EXT
5,156 Posts
If you're a left-handed girl, you'd be perfect ... and don't mind 90wt running down your arm into your armpit -- then you're at the right palace.

Wait a minute --- you actually LIKED a Fraud Mustang?!?

I may have to reconsider my laudatory comment.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer LS
6 Posts
Hello fellow autogeeks (?)
My name is.. As stated... (SanSandySandra) Just pick one... Lol. I've been coming to this forum for a long time, not sure if I've ever posted so, if not here goes. I need some help and answers from time to time and this forum has been of great help! Thank you all for that. It's great to see that people are still connecting in here.
Little bit about me;
I'm from MA, live in RI . I'm a 55 year old woman. I have MS but still do alright (the best I can). I've always loved vehicles.
I have 5 brothers so that probably factors in!
My first vehicle was a 1969 Ford mustang coupe. I loved that hunk- o-junk!
Now I've been driving a 2005 GMC Envoy that I bought in 2006...slightly used... I think 20k miles on it then. Anyway, that's a lil bit about me.
Thanks-
S.
:)
Hello fellow new Englander!

I'm from Mass myself but moved north instead. I'm definitely jealous of your first car, mine was an old (95) Cutlass Supreme. Lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts