Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love this site!:thx I stumbled across it last month, right after I bought my 2004 Trailblazer 4.2L I6 4x4 - GU6 rear end.
There is so much info here! I especially like the towing topics, as I am planning to pull my 1972 Travelaire 20' TT to Cape Cod this Summer with my new toy.
I have not been able to verify the weight of this solid trailer beast, but I towed it for 3 summers with a Grand Caravan 2005 3.8L with 'tow package'. I never had a whimper of trouble or any heat problems, but the van was struggling on those long hills in Vermont and New Hampshire. I decided it was time to upgrade to a Chevy!
Any advice about my first tow with the blaze would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks and best regards to all you Trailvoyians

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
183 Posts
Your intro sounds alot like my transition from a 200 grand caravan (towing a 20 pontoon boat on scissor lift trailer) to the Trailblazer. Doesn't even come close in comparison. Welsome to the sight, it's awsome...and get youselF a lift from "THE LIFT MEISTER":m2::thumbsup:

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
welcome to the site from the "other GMT-360" owners; if you caravan was able to tow it; you are know going to feel like you don't have anything behind you; check to see if you have the code G80 in your glove box it is for the locking diff and can be very helpful when towing in slipery areas

1 - 13 of 13 Posts