Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Just got my 04 TrailBlazer LS a few weeks ago, found this site today and already learned a few things. Also read a few threads I wish I would have found the day after I got my truck, like removing the grille and headlights...:worried: I'm already looking into a PCM mod to get more pep out of this thing. I look forward to learning a lot and eventually contributing too!

-Jay

·
Premium Member
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
481 Posts
Welcome to the forum! A PCMFORLESS tune is the best mod available and really wakes up our trucks. :woot:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,461 Posts
Welcome :thumbsup:, we have a meet coming up on Sept 13th (not 100% set in stone yet though) at the Tony's restaurant in Birch Run if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,422 Posts
Hello and welcome.:thumbsup: Thank goodness had to get off the 666 post:confused:

·
Registered
2009 gmc envoy_sle
22 Posts
Hi everyone! Just got my 04 TrailBlazer LS a few weeks ago, found this site today and already learned a few things. Also read a few threads I wish I would have found the day after I got my truck, like removing the grille and headlights...:worried: I'm already looking into a PCM mod to get more pep out of this thing. I look forward to learning a lot and eventually contributing too!

-Jay
Welcome, from another fellow MI'er

1 - 16 of 16 Posts