Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I have recently "inherited" a 2002 trailblazer with 132k on it from my mother in law. She bought a new vehicle and "gave" us the trailblazer to tow the boat. So far it seems to run great, smelled funny from my father in laws cigars, a couple of scratches but no rust. My only complaints, the stereo only plays out of the passenger front door ( i need to fix that ) and the seats don't seem to hold you in well enough. I do have an odd squeak in the front drivers side on occasion which is my reason for joining the forum. I have had alot of luck with Pontiacbonnevilleclub.com in helping me with my Bonneville so I thought I would give you "guys" a try to see if the gear heads here are as good as they are there.

Thats all for now...

·
Registered
2008 gmc envoy_slt
96 Posts
[QUOTE so I thought I would give you "guys" a try to see if the gear heads here are as good as they are there.[/QUOTE]

Prepare to be dazzled with the information these guys have....and welcome:tiphat from another upstate NY'er

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,733 Posts
:tiphatWelcome to the site from Middle Tennessee! Troll through the threads or try the search button and you will be amazed at the info you will discover! Enjoy your new ride, we do!:thumbsup::tiphat

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I have a 75 searay srv 193 ... which for most us means an 18 foot open bow searay that is really old.

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,422 Posts
Hello and welcome.:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts