Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I purchased my trailblazer in 2002 and have been the sole owner of it. Recently with a blown motor after 177k miles, It has been in the shop getting a motor with 25k miles put in. The motor transplant is complete and "he" is at the body shop now getting a new paint job. Nothing wrong with the old paint job, but time for a change to black :) I am pretty psyched about my "new" ride and looking to add some minor mods and chat with fellow owners.

Years ago I owned/raced a modded Mustang GT and looking to get back into the swing of doing some minor mods to my truck.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone on the boards!

-Susan:)

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,733 Posts
:tiphatHello, and welcome to the site! I'm sure you're going to love your "new" truck, but be prepared to wash it often as black REALLY shows everything!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
215 Posts
welcme and enjoy your stay:tiphat!!! it may be hell to keep clean but it sure looks dang good when shes all shined up!!!

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
2,292 Posts
Hello & Welcome Lots here. Thats quite a few miles:eek: I,m sure you two have a few stories.;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello & Welcome Lots here. Thats quite a few miles:eek: I,m sure you two have a few stories.;)

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Right before the Trailblazer, I had a brief stint with an expedition and swore I would stay a Ford girl, but I have been fortunate to have owned this truck so far. I blew the motor in June and will finally be getting it back hopefully tomorrow...I am def. looking forward to having something again to "keep clean" and be excited to drive. The red never did it for me.

Does anyone here ride waverunners or sport bikes as well?

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
916 Posts
Welcome! :tiphat

There are a lot of great folks here with a wealth of knowledge and experience just waiting to share it. :grouphug: We all look forward to your contributions as well.

It’s easy to find answers to your questions. The Search Engine is accessible from several locations. Just look for the word “Search” and click on it. A box will open where you will enter your search criteria. “Search” is you friend. Know it. Use it. Love it! :thumbsup:

Have you checked out the Site Rules yet? The site rules can be found under the Resources drop-down menu at the top of any TrailVoy page. A link follows this paragraph. Site Rules provide guidelines for being a responsible participant in the TrailVoy community. :yes: I'm sure you will enjoy this site and it will serve you and your TV for a long time to come. :)
http://forums.trailvoy.com/view.php?pg=rules

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.