1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
My name is RL and I own a Trailblazer.
Anyway, my ride is a daily driver. I am also a volunteer fire chief, so I use my TB to respond to emergencies in a predominantly rural area. It's loaded with emergency lights, siren and radios. In order to respond more easily in rural south Louisiana I intend on installing a lift, tires, brush guard. That's a start anyway. Back to browsing....

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
685 Posts
Heres a BIG WOO PIG SOOIE WELCOME from Arkansas.

You ought to see about joining the South Chapter since you're from the south.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
916 Posts
Welcome! :tiphat

Post some pics of your TB!

There are a lot of great folks here with a wealth of knowledge and experience just waiting to share it. :grouphug: We all look forward to your contributions as well.

Have you checked out the Site Rules yet? The site rules can be found under the Resources drop-down menu at the top of any TrailVoy page. A link follows this paragraph. Site Rules provide guidelines for being a responsible participant in the TrailVoy community. :yes: I'm sure you will enjoy this site and it will serve you and your TV for a long time to come. :)
http://forums.trailvoy.com/view.php?pg=rules

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.