Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, my name's Justin, I'm in the AF (looking forward to separating in one year), and I have the unfortunate pleasure of being stationed in North Mississippi. I've been a member of this forum for a while, sniffing around the forums and whatnot, but this is obviously my first post, so I wanted to finally say hey.

I'm looking to (sadly) trade a beautiful, loaded 350z for an earlier model, 4WD Trailblazer very soon to reduce my debt and gain a vehicle with some utility. I've been browsing Autotrader and I ran across this used-car dealership in La Vergne, Tennessee called Triple E Auto Exchange. They have a few TBs that are evidently in great condition and free of rust, for some downright decent prices.

My question is, does anybody have any experience with this place? I'd hate to drive 250 miles to kick some bad tires.

Thanks in advance, and hello to all again!

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you, everybody, for the rapid-fire, warm welcomes.

I think I'm going to forgo the dealer from far away and stick to my favorite car-trade medium -- private owners. You can always tell what kind of life the vehicle has been through just by meeting and talking to them.

As for what I'll end up getting, like I said I want a 4WD. I want to level the front end (possibly raise both ends just a bit) and throw on some heftier tires. I just want to be able to trail off-road whenever I deem appropriate (not heavily), and also stand out among all those pesky soccer bus Trailblazers.

In faaact, I think I'm gonna go roll on over to the classifieds...:)

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.