Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I think this Trailblazer made me into a mechanic in my spare time! HaHa! Currently doing 100,000 mile maintenance/ repairs on my '04. All OEM Waterpump, Thermostat, Clutch Fan, Pulleys, A/C Clutch Bearing, Throttle Body Clean, New Plugs & Wires, couple of bad coils, New struts, Ball Joints...The list continues not to mention all the rust repair and bodywork. This was my wife's vehicle for years. Had the fuel tank replaced a little while back due to the filler neck leaking and they extended the recall on it due to it being a fire hazard. I have seen and done just about everything you could possibly imagine on this thing and have the pics to prove it. Ha! I've done 90% of the work myself so if you have any questions that you can't find the answer to feel free to message me. I'm sure I've run across it. Not a certified mechanic by any means but I think this thing has had just about every problem this forum talks about. Would also like to say thanks for all the years this site has helped me fix things. Definitely a vast amount of knowledge on here. It looks like the Trailblazer is coming back I see...

·
Registered
2008 gmc envoy_sle
631 Posts
hi and welcome

15 years is along time. for any vehicle especially the gmt360.

if I read your post right, your mileage is at 100k miles.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts