Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I recovered my headliner in a faux suede a couple of months ago. It only needs to be touched up where i knew it would because of the twisted I had to do to get it back in the truck. It looks nice, but I was thinking that when I pull the headliner out again, instead of working out the wrinkles and other imperfections, I am going to buy some black headliner fabric and some 1/2-3/4" foam and create some 3d designs to mold the fabric to. Not as "classy" as suede, but it allows more versatility and better workmanship because of the fabrics greater ability to conform to nooks and crannies. Who thinks I should do this?

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
So, I recovered my headliner in a faux suede a couple of months ago. It only needs to be touched up where i knew it would because of the twisted I had to do to get it back in the truck. It looks nice, but I was thinking that when I pull the headliner out again, instead of working out the wrinkles and other imperfections, I am going to buy some black headliner fabric and some 1/2-3/4" foam and create some 3d designs to mold the fabric to. Not as "classy" as suede, but it allows more versatility and better workmanship because of the fabrics greater ability to conform to nooks and crannies. Who thinks I should do this?
oh oh me me i doo idoo!!!! :hahano: but that would def be unique...and set u apart...yuv got my vote :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts
A huge raised bowtie outline done in a semi firm foam under the fabric would look pretty sweet

1 - 3 of 3 Posts