Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to read some ideas on headliner material. I have seen the swayde (looks great). But with so many fabric choices out there I would maybe do something different.

The interior is black now, and was thinking of using black leather (fairly good quality pleather) from the fabric store. It has a nice matte finish to it. And would be easy to clean (Smoker).

I am a little concerned about weight. While not really heavy, its about 2 times as heavy as fabric. Being leather/fake leather it is inherently thicker too.

What do you guys think.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
4,074 Posts
You can pretty much do whatever u want...I use to have a red Grand Prix (yuck!) but I re-did mine with american flag fabric...looked neat. My hubby also did a former car with white fuzz (yuck!) haha....Have you ever attempted this project b4?

·
Banned
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can pretty much do whatever u want...I use to have a red Grand Prix (yuck!) but I re-did mine with american flag fabric...looked neat. My hubby also did a former car with white fuzz (yuck!) haha....Have you ever attempted this project b4?

No I havent, It seems easy enough. But I have heard it could be difficult.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
314 Posts
a buddy of mine did his mustang in leather holds up fine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts