Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me what height and at what distance the headlights are set at when facing a wall. It seems that my headlights don't point far enough. I have to use my high beams to safely drive.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
425 Posts
make sure the ground is flat where you do this and your tires are filled up. measure up from the ground to the middle of your lights then go to the wall and measure the same distance up the wall and mark(with like a piece of duck tape) with the suv about 25 feet away from the wall adjust the lights so tape in in the middle of the light beam.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
331 Posts
Our light suck

Yea our lights are the worst lights i have ever seen with my lift and not re aiming them after the light output is halfway to what my Nissan i had before this was. :suicide: I did not think they were safe to drive with you should def go with hids it makes them at least decent.

·
Registered
2008 chevy
28 Posts
They are not that bad, but I do suggest Silverstar Ultras to start with, also make sure that your vehicle is running(bags pumped up completely) and someone that weighs the same as you is sitting in the driver seat when you adjust them. I need to readjust mine too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.