Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

New to the forums here after searching!

Just purchased a 2004 Trailblazer LT 4WD with the 4.2. My issue is, the headlights don't seem to be working right. I turn the knob and they don't turn on at all. Then... when I hit the fog light button, the headlights turn on, but not the fog lights?! This has me scratching my head!! Is something wired wrong?!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I haven't owned a Chevy in quite a few years.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's weird. Any updated on this, OP?
Unfortunately no updates. I'm out of work and don't have the funds to put into the vehicle right now. The lights work, so as long as they work no matter how I turn them on, I'll leave it alone until then :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
When my hi beams are on the fog light button makes it quad lights, and fog lights off. Lo beams and fog lights work together though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When my hi beams are on the fog light button makes it quad lights, and fog lights off. Lo beams and fog lights work together though.
Yeah, that's typical in most vehicles with fog lights. This definitely isn't the issue. I believe it to be an electrical issues... seems like there is a TON of electrical issues in this one, might be due to a mouse chewing on wires. Don't have the funds to mess with it, so it's been sitting

1 - 9 of 9 Posts