Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have hid's in my tb. they have never given me a problem till now. i have the drl killer and that all works fine. my problem is the 1st time the lights come on 1 bulb is out. if i shut the off and put them back on it comes on. anyone know why? could it be a bad bulb

·
Registered
837 Posts
mine do that sometimes...i have heard that it could be the ballasts going bad however just flip your lights off and turn them back on they always seem to come back on...mine have done that for a while...sometimes i have to flip them off and on 4-5 times to get both lights to burn

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
46 Posts
mine do that sometimes...i have heard that it could be the ballasts going bad however just flip your lights off and turn them back on they always seem to come back on...mine have done that for a while...sometimes i have to flip them off and on 4-5 times to get both lights to burn
:iagree: about the ballast going bad or is not getting the right amount of watts it needs. Which side doesnt come on?

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Same thing with me. Happens to the passenger side. I turn the engine off and start it up again, no more problem. Happens to me once in a while. Like what everyone says, it may just be the ballast.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im going to try switching the ballasts and see it that does anything. if so i guess im ordering a new set. thanks guys

1 - 8 of 8 Posts