Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_denali_xl
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got them? If so you got a video?

I just ordered a headlight flasher by sound off, I am going to wire it to the high beams and fogs lights in an X pattern. The tail light flasher will flash the break lights and reverse lights.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,989 Posts
Go for strobes in the tails :thumbsup:
i have strobes in the turns (middle tail)
and i was thinking about the brake/back-up flasher.....

but also an X pattern with the strobes......

as to the OP....the link provides a wiring schematic for the flasher. I used galls and i made it work with the quad mod

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
24 Posts
yea i already wired my front flashers .. my highbeams flash when i flip the switch and then i have strobes in the turn signals looks pretty cool ill get vids up soon... but i purchased a taillight flasher and when i took the housing out i noticed one harness powers the 3 bulbs but i dont know which wire powers which bulb... if someone had a taillight wiring diagram like the headlight one i would be able to wire it up easily and post some vids of how it looks... the middle strobe actually sounds pretty cool if wired with the brake/reverse light flasher :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.