Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put in a pioneer p3100dvd head unit and I noticed I had some space between the factory plastic piece and the head unit. It looks slightly undesirable and I was just wondering what some of you guys did to make your head units fit nicely in your trailvoys. Thanks!

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
was your kit originally for a single DIN radio? looks like in the middle of the sides you had to cut and sand down the edges from it. I had to do the same thing but can't get my radio and piece to fit up nicely against the plastic like yours seems to be. Did you have any trouble at all getting it to fit nicely up against the plastic?

·
Registered
2006 chevy
2,079 Posts
was your kit originally for a single DIN radio? looks like in the middle of the sides you had to cut and sand down the edges from it. I had to do the same thing but can't get my radio and piece to fit up nicely against the plastic like yours seems to be. Did you have any trouble at all getting it to fit nicely up against the plastic?
Nope... Did you use the Plastic Trim piece that cmae with the Dash Kit.. You need that and the 2 side pieces. I put the trim around the radio, and then cliped the side brackets in and Screwed them down..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.