Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new to this site Just looking up repair info.Had my Envoy 6 years since new.I had to a number of repars lately. Still Love It. Up till Dec I Welded the 360 frame for GM for 8 1/2 years Then the credit market froze up the economy tanked and GM closed the Assembly plant in OHIO and our Plant DITO! S__T! Happens! right.:)

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Welcome to TrailVoy!!! Enjoy your Ride!!!:thumbsup:

And thanks for your 8 plus years building the frames for the Awesome 360 Platform that we all are addicted to!!!:thumbsup::thx

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
360 Frame Rock Solid

thanks I feel welcomed,there were 53 guys,70-80 robots helping on two lines 5-6 1/2 days week,there 570,000 frames one year 2004 and 42 guys on 3 crews the last 3 years Great Run the GMT360/370 platfrom is now DEAD! RIP! Oh Ya Had a hand in the jimmy blazer Frame before the Trailblazer Envoy Program.I have read alot of exellent info on this fourm.:bonk:

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_sle
399 Posts
Oh no...I think the Canadians are starting to take over:dielaugh::rotfl:Welcome!

·
Banned
2006 gmc envoy_denali
391 Posts
Welcome from another Canadian, I may even be your neighbor.....I USE TO sell lots of food to the cafeteria at Budd, so I guess the layoffs affect everything. Hope you got yourself another job. Since there is no proof that you didn't weld my frame I will assume you did, so thanks for the great job!:thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts