Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Hawaii Members?

30K views 106 replies 23 participants last post by  TBHawaii 
#1 ·
I used to go on this forum alot a couple of years ago, not so much lately. I have had mine over 3 years now. Any new/old Hawaii members?

#7 ·
yup hardly any fixed up trailblazers on this island good to know my trailblazer stands out. i seen couple dropped with rims, they look clean dont know if they come to this site thought. if anybody needs help dropping their trucks ill be happy to lend a free hand.

#11 ·
Ok I have a TV and my folks live in Hawaii. I live vicariously through them so that hopefully counts for something. Sadly they have a Town and Country minivan which they had to ship from the mainland. Apparently there aren't many minivans available there.

#12 ·
Wassup guys. Born and raised out here in Kailua. Unfortunately, work has become scarce for me so I'm sad to say a move to the mainland is probably in the near future. Taking my TB with me. Its nothing special, LS EXT 4.2 I6dark green with stock rims and Flowmaster 50 turnouts out the back. I have seen some TBs out here but none modded out to much. Saw the one with the $$bills on it, looks sick.:thumbsup:

#15 ·
howzit everyone....we are having a meet-up this coming saturday. we have a bunch of blazers in our club, me myself i have a chevy colorado and a trailblazer. come out and check it out. we are getting the shrimp shack to open up for us that night . pm me for more info. i will have a small meetup in mililani at tesoro right next to wal-mart. hope to see some trailblazers out:)

#20 ·
Any thoughts on a meet-n-greet or something? I know there is a small # of us. Mine may not be all modded out, just got it May of last year, but I've done some subtle stuff to the exterior. If anyone is down lets try and set up a weekend afternoon or something. Just a thought.

#21 ·
here is the schedule for 2010 cruize nights....

Long John Silver's

BEGINS AT 6:00 PM. till 10:00 PM (Saturday)

Town Center of Mililani

95-656 Lanikuhana Ave. Mililani, Hawai'i

January 30th
February 27th
April 3rd
May 1st

June 5th
August 7th
November 6th

Windward Mall

46-056 Kamehameha Highway

Kaneohe, Hawai'i 96744

February 20th
March 20th
April 17th
May 15th

June 19th
July 17th
August 21st
September 18th

October 16th

Taco Del Mar

(Next to Costco)

Hawaii Kai Towne Center

333 Keahole Street Honolulu, HI. 96825

March 27th
July 24th
September 25th
December 4th

2010 Aikahi Park Shopping Center Cruise Night schedule. We are having 10 shows this year, beginning in Feb. and ending in Nov. Be aware that we have moved our show dates to the first Sat. of the month, except for July, where it will be on the 2nd Sat. July 10. The center is looking forward to having us again. Jim Sylvester wants to personally thank all of you who attended this year shows, and for keeping it safe and orderly.The 2010 shows will start at 5 pm to 9 pm with parking begining at 4:30 pm. See you there.

Here are the dates:

Feb. 6
Mar. 6
Apr. 3
May. 1
Jun. 5
July 10
Aug. 7
Sept. 4
Oct. 2
Nov. 6

#23 ·
yup... all the local car clubs know about it and if the weather is good a few rare ones come out.... this is the first one of the year so it should be crowded (the parking lot gets filled)

Windward Mall is a new location for 2010 - the rest have been around for a while now...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.