Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to go on this forum alot a couple of years ago, not so much lately. I have had mine over 3 years now. Any new/old Hawaii members?

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
297 Posts
aiea hawaii here, been on this site a while now. i hardly see fixed up trailblazers on the island. good to know theres some of you.

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
glad to see some Hawaii members becoming active, keep it up everyone, and lets see you guys/gals get together and represent the island ;)

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
15 Posts
Aloha my brudduhs.... i just started my account here, i bought a used 03 trailblazer for my wife... nothing special, might be looking into dropping it. but im working on my colorado;)

·
Registered
2008 chevy
68 Posts
never check this area... i see a few SS's around but nothing fixed up yet... well maybe just the regular TB's rims with the back still lifted... but those don't count....

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
297 Posts
yup hardly any fixed up trailblazers on this island good to know my trailblazer stands out. i seen couple dropped with rims, they look clean dont know if they come to this site thought. if anybody needs help dropping their trucks ill be happy to lend a free hand.

·
Registered
2007 buick rainier
661 Posts
Ok I have a TV and my folks live in Hawaii. I live vicariously through them so that hopefully counts for something. Sadly they have a Town and Country minivan which they had to ship from the mainland. Apparently there aren't many minivans available there.

·
Registered
2002 non_gmt360 other
344 Posts
Wassup guys. Born and raised out here in Kailua. Unfortunately, work has become scarce for me so I'm sad to say a move to the mainland is probably in the near future. Taking my TB with me. Its nothing special, LS EXT 4.2 I6dark green with stock rims and Flowmaster 50 turnouts out the back. I have seen some TBs out here but none modded out to much. Saw the one with the $$bills on it, looks sick.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 chevy
185 Posts
When I was on the Big Island last year, I saw 2 SS's--both silver. One in traffic in Hilo, the other was a COP car in Kona. An SS police cruiser! Can't be many of those out there.

·
Registered
2002 non_gmt360 other
344 Posts
So do any of you TB/Envoy owners ever meet anywhere out here? I know there is not very many of us on Oahu, but should we all gather one time for the hell of it?

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
15 Posts
howzit everyone....we are having a meet-up this coming saturday. we have a bunch of blazers in our club, me myself i have a chevy colorado and a trailblazer. come out and check it out. we are getting the shrimp shack to open up for us that night . pm me for more info. i will have a small meetup in mililani at tesoro right next to wal-mart. hope to see some trailblazers out:)

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
18 Posts
hey hawaii. just dropped mine with Ground Force's kit. should have some pics up soon. been seeing some nice tb's out lately. i even seen a dropped silver SS. he inspired me to drop mine. hahaha

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
14 Posts
sup braddahs

i was wondering if you guys know any 1 sellin rims on oahu for my 04 trailblazer lmk lookin for some 22's or 24'z

·
Registered
2002 non_gmt360 other
344 Posts
Any thoughts on a meet-n-greet or something? I know there is a small # of us. Mine may not be all modded out, just got it May of last year, but I've done some subtle stuff to the exterior. If anyone is down lets try and set up a weekend afternoon or something. Just a thought.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts