Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all,

mayb some of you have read my post in the past dealing with the same issues but i had bought a borla exhaust, (dual. cat-back), for my tblaze ls. but it did not come with the parts to install it on my truck, (my truck comes with a single exhaust stock therefore i do not have and parts for the exhaust to be able to mount on the left side of my truck, which may require welding?) now everywhere i go, whether its a side job with a friend of at a shop, they either dont want to touch it or want to charge me wayy too much. should i go to an exhaust place, mayb like a midas and ask them for the correct parts for my truck to install this? how should i go about it?

also, in dealing with removing my old exhaust... this was another problem because i've had a couple people not know what to do when the removal of my stock exhaust comes up. i've heard i had to cut it at a certain spot, which does not make too much sense to me... but that is why im here, i kno you guys have solid answers for me....

:crazy::(:x:mad::confused::worried::drool:no::eek::cry::duh::hissy::weird::ugh::sadcry::suicide::hopeless:bonk::thx

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_denali
9,380 Posts
I had a Borla exhaust on my '03 Envoy I-6. It fit right up when the old exhaust was unbolted from the truck. The shop that installed it said it was the best kit that they had ever installed.

My kit did come with one missing pipe. The exhaust shop was able to fab one up for me so I did not have to wait on Borla to send me a replacement. I did report the missing part to Borla and it took several weeks for the part to finally show up.

When I sold my truck, the exhaust shop was able to take everything off and reinstall my OEM exhaust. I then sold the used Borla on Ebay.

What part(s) are you missing?

·
Registered
2002 chevy
2,582 Posts
I have the same exhaust. it should fit right in. trust me youll love it!:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts