Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to show off though. Ive been swamped with school, and the process of doing what is in the pictures below.

I do slightly miss the trailblazer, but its been nice not having to drive anyone else around since "oh sorry we can't all fit in my car" haha.

When I bought the truck

and as it sits today, I have to adjust the bumper wings a little, but im just going to wait til I go home from school, and have air tools so in the begining of may ill fix that.

Now I have a 11k dollar truck that looks like the ones that cost at least double that.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bummer, ive lost all credibility with the trailvoy crew.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys,
I apparently ask too many questions that have not been discussed (and there for cannot be searched for) over at the truck forums. so thats why I posted over here again.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
330 Posts
Nice I like that front bumper! :thumbsup:

Haha Maybe i should trade in my TB for a 2 door Silverado, then I can use that excuse, because I hate when people say oh Nick can drive he can hold 5+ people. :hissy:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i love having the truck, if your gonna do it do it now, 4 months ago I paid 11k for that truck.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks, it was real easy to do, I didn't get things lined up properly but to be honest I don't want to take it all apart again until I am at home and have a garage to work in.

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
color matched handles and mirrors would be next on my list..

but just changing the front end makes it look a million times better than that "work truck" front end

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no way, way to much money plus, i like being able to use my truck as a truck.

2.5" leveling kit, and 285/70/17" tires are the plan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts