Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xuv
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmmmm I am really wondering this, I see all of these hooked up trailvoys every time i drive, I must've seen 4 XUV's the other day and 2 hooked up Trailblazers and a nice lowered blue one too. I am just wondering has anyone seen me driving around the boston area? I'd like to think I have some people who live near me and spot me as i spot them but I don't want to honk and look like an idiot hahah... I'm trying to come to some meets in the future!

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
572 Posts
Havent seen ya yet but i too see alor of hooked up tb's around and wonder if theyre on here. You'll know its me by my big azz Trailvoy.com sticker in my rear window. I'm in and out of boston a decent amount lately.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1,002 Posts
im not from your area (delaware), but ill be up in the Stow/Marbough(sp?) areas from aug 10-17th. may also be taking a ride to boston area, not sure yet though.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
756 Posts
no i don't think ive seen you...yet. i live in mission hill right now and work in swampscott but i only notice a few different SS's every now and then. soon i'll be lifted w/ some mt's. i dont got much done apperance wise as of now, just billet grill, front windows tinted, and bug guard/ventvisors. im jewel red too so not too hard to miss. ill keep my eyes peeled tho.

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xuv
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I notice a few SS's around here as well and I've always wanted to tune one, but I can't seem to get in touch with any of the ones i see. But I would love to get a meet going. I talk to another Envoy owner on here quite frequently, but it seems like everyone on here lives in the assend of all directions in Massachusetts hahaha

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
538 Posts
Yeah I notice a few SS's around here as well and I've always wanted to tune one, but I can't seem to get in touch with any of the ones i see. But I would love to get a meet going. I talk to another Envoy owner on here quite frequently, but it seems like everyone on here lives in the assend of all directions in Massachusetts hahaha
theres a bunch around here. ive seen like 3 were old men and 2 were like very hi class and richy soccer moms. and on the meet issue i think we should get a ct,ma,ri,and maine aks everyone where a good place would be to meet im thinking like westernmass

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,105 Posts
I may have seen you a couple times as I was cruising through on my way to work. My old 2002 trailblazer was set up the same way with the brush guard. I got into an accident with that one and the insurance company paid to have a flowmaster system put on my truck, because it was cheaper to go with that than with the stainless factory set up with the ugly can.....

But now I have a 2004 LT that I am working on. I work at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center so I am always in the Longwood, Huntington Ave are so if you see me, feel free to let me know!

I am always down for a meet somewhere. I want to try and get the few members from the Boston area down to Castle Island some day....that's always a good spot

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
572 Posts
I may have seen you a couple times as I was cruising through on my way to work. My old 2002 trailblazer was set up the same way with the brush guard. I got into an accident with that one and the insurance company paid to have a flowmaster system put on my truck, because it was cheaper to go with that than with the stainless factory set up with the ugly can.....

But now I have a 2004 LT that I am working on. I work at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center so I am always in the Longwood, Huntington Ave are so if you see me, feel free to let me know!

I am always down for a meet somewhere. I want to try and get the few members from the Boston area down to Castle Island some day....that's always a good spot

man I love the last pic with the plane in the backround. nice work.

where was the first pic? cali., nj? gotta be somewhere where they unload lots of containers.

sorry to see the Lou's sticker, did they at least use lube?:laugh:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Castle Island is located on Day Blvd in South Boston

http://www.mass.gov/dcr/parks/metroboston/castle.htm

This is just a little info about the place. There is a great place to grab a burger or a hot dog right there called Sully's(or Sullivan's if you're old school). There is plenty of scenery around there, plus the planes flying low overhead coming in for a landing at Logan Airport is a cool photo-op.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
756 Posts
yep i know exactly where castle island is..cool place. and im surprised i havent seen you around the longwood area, my gf works at childrens and i pick her up most days and live right in the area. i like the tow tone on your TB, looks good.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
man I love the last pic with the plane in the backround. nice work.

where was the first pic? cali., nj? gotta be somewhere where they unload lots of containers.

sorry to see the Lou's sticker, did they at least use lube?:laugh:
Those pictures taken on the sand were actually taken on the beach that is on Day Blvd. just before you get to Castle Island. That's what the planes fly over before they land at Logan. I was working for a construction company and we were setting up some temporary fencing around a sink hole that was about 20' wide and I drove my truck out there for a few pics. The Mass State Police officer wasn't happy about that, but he quickly changed his tone when I told him what the initial purpose of me being on the beach was....hahahaha. And the comment about Lou's....I didn't pay for it. My insurance company wrote me a check for a car accident that included $850 for a stainless factory exhaust. So I went to Lou's and had them do a Flowmaster 50 series SS muffler with 3" dual exhaust and chrome tips....cost me $400. So I made $450 thanks to Lou's!

Janesy86 - What time do you pick her up?? I work 11pm-730am. If you're around that time, swing over to BI and say hello

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xuv
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL yeah you probably saw me I have a few friends that live down on Huntington. Nice truck, they look so much better with the front bar on it.

But yeah man down near longwood ave i had to pull a U-ie and drifted over the train tracks in the rain, thats a killer spot to get into an accident hahaha. I lost traction there so quick.

But yeah Sullies would be an awesome place for a meet I love their food, and pretty cheap too sometimes. But its usually really crowded on nice days, and by crowded i mean good luck finding a parking spot anywhere near the beach...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.