Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i did today!!:drool I was at our local gas station getting a drink and when i came out of the store, right next to mine was this awesome tb. I was like holy crap thats nice. I noticed it was a ss version because of the bumper. But then as i was taking a closer look, i noticed that there was two tiny led lights behind the grill. One blue and one red! I grabbed my phone quick to take a pic, but then i realized that the guy driving it was staring right at me lol.

I then got in mine and waited until they left. It had completely blacked out windows and black rims with a little chrome cap in the middle. When they pulled away i saw the blue federal government license plate!:eek:

The government definately knows how to ride in style....:cool:

Just wondering if anyone else has seen one of these around. I live in pa

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what was awesome about this one was that it was all black with no markings at all. Only thing that gave it away was the lights in the grill and the license plate. Very sweet looking!:hail:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
307 Posts
As I was on the way back from Knoxville, TN to Mexico Beach, FL and there was an LE TB going in the opposite direction with the red/blue grille and visor lights going. Needless to say he was hauling arse going to a call. It was unmarked and either blue or black. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
694 Posts
I would be willing to bet that was a US Marshalls seizure vehicle. The get some sweet rides. They seized a 66 mustang fast back down here last year.:drool

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
267 Posts
I was driving behind a silver LS (recent model, with the LS badging on the rear) with Federal plates on my way to Phoenix earlier this month. I was driving so no pictures taken (and I was on the curves right before Black Canyon City, for those who know the highway).

·
Registered
181 Posts
alot of the Police on Fort Lewis, WA drive TB's. The actual units tend to get the Blazer or a bigger SUV more.

I have seen a few undercover or sting op TBs around for lewis, not many... usually all black with very very dark tint. not a dead giveaway that they are a cop, however usually it is.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts