Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking of ways to mount my spare inside my TB in the cargo area. Similar to how the Jeep Cherokee's are. Has anyone else come up with a idea for this? :bonk:

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
im actually working on a way to do this myself im trying to get the proper materials to do it but once i do i'll post it up

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,191 Posts
im actually working on a way to do this myself im trying to get the proper materials to do it but once i do i'll post it up
PLEASE Do... i cant stand seeing that ugly spare tire just dangling there.

i was considering getting one of those small trailer spares to use instead, cus it might fit under there better..

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Maybe its just me but Id much rather have my spare sitting under my TB than look at it plus kill visability out the back (least our old Jeep did). When we got our Jimmy in '97 the first thing my whole family said was how nice it was to get the stupid spare out of the cargo area where it was a waste of space.

But my family roadtrips a lot and we need the room, dont offroad or anything so no reason for me to move it. Plus my SS covers the spare from behind anyway haha

Post some pics when you get it done though!

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
I just remembered how much of a pain that thing was... I had a '90 Cherokee, and that was a huge blind spot...
Thats why I dont want to have it in the back, we already have huge blind spots (well not too bad for a SUV) and I dont want to make it worse.

But Im always up for something unique and different so I want to see some pics of the end result.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts