Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read and seen people asking for a meet for the NC region, but haven't seen anything about an actual meet happening...

Is there anything going on, if not, i am sure i can try to get one going. I have a few friends that have shops we can do meets at, mine is still in the construction phase, but I will be able to use it after august hopefully. I'd like to get something together once a month if possible and would be more than happe to start working on something.

Let me know who is interested and I can set the first one for June 20th. If there is more than 10 vehicles that are willing to come then I can make it happen. Thinking something like a cookout for the first event, I can bring a HUGE grill without a problem if people are willing to spot for food.

Like I mentioned, if this goes well, I'll try to have something every month for forum members.

Also, check out my other forum @ www.tunerbrothers.com as I'll be posting there quite a bit more under the name B.A.S.S.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
83 Posts
so whats up guys ive been kinda on the back burner for a while due to mil stuff, did this meet actually happen? ne hopes of gettin one together? im fairly interested in doin one, although charlottes a long drive for me. lets try and coordinate something and we can hang out.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
August first I get my new shop. Granted it's in Charlotte. But it is a perfect spot. We can have about 75-100 cars and food without a problem. I had to prep my trailblazer for a show today. But after tomorrow we will be getting things ready for the new shop and officially plan a gtg. It won't be trailvoy only, buy will be a good time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts