Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2006 GMC ENVOY XL DENALI
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How to remove and get this black paint back to its orignal luster!

·
Registered
2006 gmc trailblazer_ls
179 Posts
Try some compound and polish and then finish it up with a wax or sealant(lsp). Should polish out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2006 gmc trailblazer_ls
179 Posts
I like to use duragloss #105 its an all in one. Polishes lightly and protects the paint. Then i top that after it cures with a product called duragloss aquawax.

·
Registered
2006 gmc trailblazer_ls
179 Posts
Join a forum called autogeek. They also have website they sell detailing supplies and such. Its an awesome group of people and they really care about helping and keeping there vehicles clean and protected. Past few months ive become obsessed

·
Registered
2006 gmc trailblazer_ls
179 Posts

This is my denali. Look at reflection on hood. I still have imperfections but its much better and not bad for 13yr old paint. That forum has got me obsessed with maintaining the paint.

·
Registered
2006 GMC ENVOY XL DENALI
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man u getting me hooked by looking at the paint on ur truck...i have loads of offers to buy my truck...but i love her to much.

·
Registered
2004 GMC Envoy SLT 4.2
275 Posts
I'm far from any kind of expert , but , you might try a product called Scratch Out .
I bought it at Reilly's .
Removes surface contaminants and repairs blemishes to prep the surface for waxing and polishing.
Unique micro-polishers help remove light scratches, swirl marks and haze to make your paint finish look like new.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts