Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is mike as you can tell im new here. I own a 2004 tb LS, love the ride, i bought er 2 months ago and so far all is well. Think im in good hands here seems you guys/gals no your stuff!! There are tons of things i like about the TB but mostly its the traction 4x4, i used to drive a 1996 mustang 3.8 it had some kick to it for just 150 hp,think its cause it was so lite but could not handle the weather in winter here absolutely no traction at all. By the way i live in Ontario Canada land of the ice and snow. Well ill stop now, great to be here!

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ltz
266 Posts
Hello my name is mike as you can tell im new here. I own a 2004 tb LS, love the ride, i bought er 2 months ago and so far all is well. Think im in good hands here seems you guys/gals no your stuff!! There are tons of things i like about the TB but mostly its the traction 4x4, i used to drive a 1996 mustang 3.8 it had some kick to it for just 150 hp,think its cause it was so lite but could not handle the weather in winter here absolutely no traction at all. By the way i live in Ontario Canada land of the ice and snow. Well ill stop now, great to be here!

hi bro,

:tiphat welcome to the site :tiphat

there are tons of info here you can use...
Just enjoy Reading :coffee

and start building ur gallery, and share ur ride pic

take care

1 - 9 of 9 Posts