Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a set of projector headlights with the halos. The lights didnt come with any directions. I have everything working but im not sure where to wire the halos in at. The Have to black wires comming out of the box... Its a 02 trailblazer. Thanks

· Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
219 Posts
You can wire them to whatever, there's not a certain wire they have to be connected to, but most people wire them to their parking lights. which are brown (12VDC) and black (GND).

I've been wondering about these headlights, if they're the new ones off eBay with the LED strip for front parking lights. It's a simulated CCFL, right? Just an LED lighting up a plastic ring? Also, how's the light dispersal and beam pattern on them? Any chance you could post up some pics of the lights themselves and a pic or two of the highs and lows shining on a wall?

· Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle
1,510 Posts
Are they ccfl or leds? I installed led angel eyes on my bimmer and they're fairly easy to install. I wired it in such a way that if you start the car, the leds turn on all the time. If yours is a ccfl, then those two wires must be coming from a ballast, I will look for my old ccfl angel eyes, there is a diagram on the box on proper installation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.