Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a couple going with these and it seems a lot of people like these. I found a set that I can pick up this weekend for 120 bucks. I am in Indianapolis and will pick them up if someone wants to come next week and or wants to split fuel and I can meet them so they can run these wheels. I already have two sets of wheels and I wont buy them unless someone really wants them. Just figured i would tryo to help out since I thought it was a good price.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
344 Posts
What color are they? Painted silver? Chrome? Lug nut covers included?

$120 for a set is a steal in my book! I paid $100 for my set and I love them!

Yeah you would have to use adapters, but its worth it!

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

thats the pic I have of them. I know they will not work without adapters and everyone in the offroad forum should know that or they need to do some searching.

The tires are sold, it is just the wheels as far as I know. i just thought it was a good deal and I would pass it along.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to my work's network blockages, I can't view pics hosted by PhotoBucket or the like. So if there is a picture up there I missed... my bad! :bonk:

Factory silver. Look clean though. Only have a pic of one, but I am trusting that they are the same. i am always on the lookout for wheels and these were a deal I figured would be worth sharing.

I would buy them and trade them for a set of 285-75-16's to try on my other whells. Dont need much tread, just something to play with this summer.

Center caps, valve stems with tire sensors but no lug nuts and of course the wheels for 120, if someone wants them. I can pick up and hold for a couple weeks if that helps out a fellow trailvoy member.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Factory silver. Look clean though. Only have a pic of one, but I am trusting that they are the same. i am always on the lookout for wheels and these were a deal I figured would be worth sharing.

I would buy them and trade them for a set of 285-75-16's to try on my other whells. Dont need much tread, just something to play with this summer.

Center caps, valve stems with tire sensors but no lug nuts and of course the wheels for 120, if someone wants them. I can pick up and hold for a couple weeks if that helps out a fellow trailvoy member.
just a though. I am looking to still purchase 1 wheel so I have a matching full sized spare. I know that 06blazin was looking to do the same, (and chewy needs one even though I don't think he has voiced it yet. ;) ). I would pay $50 for 1 wheel if you could ship it to Idaho. And if Chewy and 06blazin do the same then that should cover most of the cost in the purchase, mostly if you can talk the guy down to $100. :undecided And sell the last wheel on ebay! H3 wheels are about $40-130 each on ebay. :weird: you may be able to profit a bit and help some fellow trailvoyer's out! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
344 Posts
(and chewy needs one even though I don't think he has voiced it yet. ;) )...
Getting a spare has been in the back of my mind, I just haven't found another wheel for a good enough price yet! :) Plus I have to come up with another $190 for another tire to put on it, but I guess I could get the wheel and mount a tire when I save up the cash.

I would be in for 1 of them if you don't mind shipping to Utah! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would do that. I may even keep the 4th for a spare for me. I think a 265-75-16 woould be close enough to a 265-70 17 for me to use as a spare. I dont have one now so any is better.

If y'all want to do that. I will find some boxes and ship them around to help out.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will get them this weekend and send the 2 out next week. If anyone else wants one---let me know. Hopefully shipping these wont be super expensive.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I will get them this weekend and send the 2 out next week.
:hail: :thx

PM me when you have the wheels, and I can send ya $50 via paypal. :thumbsup:
p.s. I think USPS is the cheapest, but UPS I know will do it for $20. (just take two pieces of cardboard cut them to fit the wheel exactly, then use saran wrap and packaging tape to seal them.) they do a AAA discount also. Just tell em you have AAA.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The guy with them just got back with me last night and said his internet was screwing up all weekend, but he lives near my friend and he will pick them up for me. It is 200 mile round trip or i would just go get them. My buddy is coming to help me move the 19th so I will have them then. Sorry about that, but I am trying to help you guys out.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I appreciate you picking those up for us! Charge us a little extra for your friend's gas and time and have a few adult beverages on us eh? :) I'm in no hurry so I will wait here patiently! :thx

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I appreciate the patience. I thought i would be able to get them while I was up visiting my buddy, but it will work out a little slower. I knew you guys were running those wheels and splitting them for spares works since I got cheap. I did get him down to 100 for the set, so that helps. When my buddy gets them, I am gonna try to get him to weigh one at work so I can price shipping.

Thanks for waiting guys

·
Registered
269 Posts
I appreciate the patience... I did get him down to 100 for the set, so that helps... I am gonna try to get him to weigh one at work so I can price shipping...
No problem. Thanks for finding this killer deal and hooking your fellow Trailvoy brothers up! :hail: ...
$100 for the set is awesome! You and Chewy are the luckiest guys alive! :thumbsup: ...
They should weigh about 24 lbs. Thats what the tracking info mine had on em said...

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I keep getting jerked around by the guy, so if you can get some...Get them. If i ever end up getting them, I am sure someone will take them

Thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.